We are committed to safety management.
Our goal is to eliminate all accidents, to comply with all regulations and to act in a safe manner while on the job.
A&A Transfer is committed to providing a safe and healthful workplace for employees, subcontractors and our clients. Indeed, a safe working environment is the most important employee benefit that we can provide. Safety and health are a primary concern in the design, procurement, installation and maintenance throughout all aspects of our company. We accomplish our safety goals by ensuring proactive teamwork and an “assume nothing” approach. By eliminating the uncertainty of response in threatening situations, we prevent accidents and injuries. Even with new challenges arising daily, our safety standards help to create better job performance overall.
Our Safety Procedures Include:
- Complying with all applicable federal, state and local regulations
- Use of in-house safety professionals to assess and improve safety procedures
- Teaming with outside safety consultants and risk managers
- Careful evaluation of job site environment and process
- Ongoing workforce training and education
- Providing proper support, equipment and materials needed to do a job safely
- Listening to the concerns of our clients and associates to find a resolution
We have designed and implemented an In-House Safety Program that we use in combination with third-party training that supports our expectation of safety and complies with government safety standards and requirements in the industry.